Golden-yellow and fragrant, cinnamon gives a distinctive flavor to sweet treats and a unique twist in savory meals. If you're a fan of this incredible spice with many health benefits, check out these 30 sweet and savory Cinnamon Recipes that prove cinnamon may just be the most versatile spice in your cabinet.
A few things make me feel warm and fuzzy, like the smell of cinnamon drifting through the kitchen does. The aroma is intoxicating. And it comes with some pretty sweet health benefits too. And while cinnamon is usually associated with colder months and holiday time when we bake desserts using this warming spice, nothing really stops us from using cinnamon all year round.
Cinnamon has a warm, slightly spicy taste that lends well to a variety of dishes, sweet and savory. Here are 30 Cinnamon Recipes that prove cinnamon may be the most versatile spice in your cabinet.
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bake
- Cinnamon Orange Granola
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal
- Blueberry Oatmeal Porridge
- Cherry Banana Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Honey Cinnamon Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnamon Vanilla Donuts
- Easy Apple Pear Crisp
- Toasted Cinnamon Coconut Chips
- Spicy Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Cinnamon Balls
- Chocolate Prune Energy Balls
- Apple Pie Energy Bites
- Spicy Broccoli Soup
- Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops by Gluten Free Homestead
- Butternut Squash Soup by This Healthy Kitchen
- Spiced Chicken and Rice with Apples and Raisins by Bowl of Delicious
If you’ve tried any of these recipes or other recipes on Natalie’s Health, please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you!