If you're looking for homemade snack ideas to add to your kid's school lunch box, here are 20 Healthy School Snacks that your kids will LOVE! All recipes are made with wholesome ingredients and without unhealthy sugar. Easy to make with pantry ingredients!
Table of contents
- Almond Butter Energy Balls
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies
- Carrot Cake Energy Balls
- Orange Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Coconut Flour Cookies
- Lemon Coconut Energy Balls
- Chocolate Cinnamon Balls
- Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
- No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Healthy Apple Carrot Muffins
- Mini Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 💬 Comments
It's time for our kids to go back to school. We as parents are busy planning and buying books, clothes, accessories... there are so many things to think about before school starts. Preparing school snacks and packed lunches are one of the many things on our list.
No matter how stressful this time may be, don't just opt-in for store nibbles loaded with sugar and artificial stuff. There are many other healthier options, and I'm here to help. I gathered 20 incredibly easy and super tasty Healthy School Snacks recipes for your to try.
From Peanut Butter Coconut Balls to Double Chocolate Banana Muffins and yummy Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies, these healthy homemade snacks are packed with only deliciousness, nutrients, and plenty of mummy love. Enjoy!
This post is originally published in August 2018, but it's updated with new recipes and images in August 2021.