Creamy and sweet with a kick of spicy ginger, this immune boosting Strawberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl is a fresh and HEALTHY breakfast done in just minutes! Packed with nutrients, low calorie and made WITHOUT added sugars. Yummy!
Strawberries... What an amazingly sweet and colorful fruit, full of nutrients and essential vitamins. I'm SUPER crazy about strawberries! Each year, as soon as they appear in the store, I'm buying them. And I don't stop making and baking all sorts of dishes with strawberries. From muffins to smoothies. Fresh, in salads or the delicious cakes. I can honestly say, I enjoy this fruit in full all season long.
This Strawberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl is one of my favorite this spring. It's soooo delicious. Refreshing, super creamy, super sweet. AND it has that special ginger zing. It's also LOADED with many powerful ingredients that contribute to our health and our immune system. Amazing right?!
Well, smoothie bowls are truly amazing dish. It's just like a regular smoothie but with much MUCH thicker base. They are ideal for those who likes creamy dense smoothie texture while in the same time likes to be creative with different toppings. Smoothie bowls allow you to add all sorts of toppings... from various fruits, nibs, nuts, and seeds to powerful superfoods like goji berries. It's basically the same smoothie but somehow different every time. That's why I LOVE smoothie bowls so much!
Smoothie bowls are great to impress a loved ones too. Serve him or her this lovely bowl full of deliciousness, and you'll get rewarded. I guarantee that. Note that since Mother's day approaching in just a few weeks.
To make this Strawberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl I used fresh fruits - ripe banana and strawberries that I froze for 4 hours. Frozen ripe banana gave a really smooth, incredibly creamy texture and natural sweetness, while the strawberries gave irresistible freshness. I also added fresh ginger and Ceylon cinnamon that enriched this smoothie bowl with overwhelming flavor, as well as with many health benefits. Ginger root is known for its healing properties, same as Ceylon cinnamon.
When choosing your toppings, you can basically go with any toppings you like. I used fresh fruits - kiwi and banana, seeds - chia seeds - loaded with fibers, plant-based proteins, and healthy omega-3 fatty acids, as well with other essential vitamins and minerals. Plus, I added some nuts - hazelnuts - for some extra energy boost from healthy fats and Goji berries loaded with vitamin C, known for its antioxidant powers.
That's how I turned plain smoothie bowl into a wholesome and very nutritious, low-calorie meal loaded with vitamin C, calcium and heart-healthy potassium. Also, this Strawberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl is vegan, gluten-free and made without ANY added sugars or dairy products. Beautiful!
Strawberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl is utterly irresistible because ...
- it's made with all healthy ingredients in just a few minutes,
- it's creamy and just delicious,
- has no added sugars,
- it's low-calorie, wholesome meal that kids just LOVE,
- it's rich in nutrients – quality fibers and plant-based proteins,
- it's rich in healthy omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin C good for our immunity,
- it's rich in potassium, calcium, and iron,
- it's enriched with healing super spice – ginger and Ceylon cinnamon,
- contains heart-friendly fats,
- perfect quick breakfast,
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free.
Strawberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl is perfect for breakfast, and your kids will love it too. It's super fun for kids. Allow them to decorate their smoothie bowl themselves with toppings they like. The only disadvantage of this smoothie bowl is that you have to eat it immediately before it melts down. But as IF that's a really some problem?!
Strawberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl
- Peel the banana. Place it on baking paper on the plastic plate. Wash strawberries and dry them with paper towels. Slice them and place them on a plastic base with banana. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Combine frozen banana, frozen strawberries, and almond milk in a blender. Puree until completely smooth - the mixture should be thick. Add grated ginger, cinnamon, and vanilla. Blend the mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy!
These are my recommendation for this recipe:
[amazon_link asins='B0769BGTX6,B00AQFGL3O,B00BPX4OPS' template='MyPicks' store='natalieshealt-20' marketplace='US' link_id='83320d4c-2c3e-11e8-b110-676354901673']