Refreshing and rich in tropical flavors, Pineapple Coconut Chia Pudding is an ultimate HEALTHY meal. It's loaded with nutrients - proteins, fibers, healthy omega-3, and many vitamins. You can serve this chia pudding as healthy breakfast or refreshing summer dessert.
Well HELLO SUMMER! I don't know about you, but although it's only a first day of summer, I already turned my vacation mode on. I started to look for my new swimming suit on the web. I even bought some beach sandals, and I'm thinking of buying that gorgeous beach dress I saw last week in H&M store. In my head, I'm already there - on the beach, lying on the hot sand with a tropical smoothie in my hands.
BUT until that beautiful moment of me going on vacation comes, I can enjoy in tropical flavors at my home. And hey... why wouldn't you enjoy with me, right? So today, on the first day of summer, I share with you this recipe for a refreshing, rich in flavor Pineapple Coconut Chia Pudding loaded with only HEALTHY stuff, refined sugar-free and delicious.
For making this chia pudding I used homemade coconut milk in which I added some raw honey and vanilla. Of course, you can use store-bought coconut milk for this recipe. The difference between store-bought and homemade coconut milk is in the fullness of coconut flavor. Also, when you make coconut milk at home, it has no added sugar in it.
To make chia pudding, just soak chia seeds in coconut milk for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until you get nice gelatine mass. I served chia pudding with fruit puree made of frozen pineapple. Frozen pineapple puree gave the pudding really refreshing taste. That's why this deliciousness is perfect for summer.
This pineapple chia pudding is very nutritious. It's loaded with high-quality proteins, fibers, healthy omega-3 acids, and vitamins. It's best to serve this chia pudding for breakfast, for a super healthy start of the day. But it can also be served as a dessert or as a healthy afternoon meal for kids.
Pineapple Coconut Chia Pudding is:
- Very nutritious and HEALTHY – loaded with dietary fibers, healthy fats, and proteins.
- All natural and refined sugar-free.
- Ridiculously easy to make.
- Full of tropical flavors and sooo delicious.
- Vegan and gluten-free.
- Perfect breakfast your family will love.
- 100% guilt-free and waistline-friendly.
And now I leave you with the recipe. I'm sure that this combination of rich tropical coconut and pineapple flavor will take you in your mind to some beautiful sandy beach. It worked for me.
Pineapple Coconut Chia Pudding
- In larger cup or bowl, mix chilled coconut milk with honey and vanilla until honey is completely dissolved.
- Add chia seeds and stir. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- In a blender, mix frozen pineapple until you get a thick fruit puree. You can add some honey to taste.
- Prepare glass cups for serving. Put a layer of pineapple puree on the bottom, then a layer of chia pudding on top. Garnish with fresh pineapple and coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately.
These are my recommendation for this recipe:
[amazon_link asins='B00213JLY0,B01N0AQRTX,B00004OCJK' template='MyPicks' store='natalieshealt-20' marketplace='US' link_id='06e21f26-44bd-11e8-bbec-ab87e39812f9']