Thick, creamy and irresistible sweet Pineapple Peach Smoothie Bowl made without added sugars is a perfect weekend breakfast or midday fruity snack. It's packed with healthy fibers, vitamins, plant based proteins, and HEALTHY omega-3. It's an easy way to turn a healthy smoothie into a whole meal.
We have a really bad weather here for the last few days. After sunny and bright summer days, this gloomy rainy weather came a bit as a shock really. It's late Summer, but it feels like true Fall. Everyone has fallen into this cheerless Fall mood already. And while I couldn't wait for pumpkin and pear season to mix up this amazing Pear Ginger Smoothie and deliciously sweet Pumpkin Oatmeal Smoothie, I've decided to hold onto Summer a bit longer. SO the other day I mixed up flavourful smoothie combo that brought Summer back on my plate.
I used frozen fruits that I had in my freezer and added some warm fragrant spices. I got this amazing thick and creamy smoothie with the texture just like ice cream. But I wanted a whole meal so I topped this smoothie bowl with some seeds and cereals and like in seconds, I turned a simple smoothie into amazing nutritious and super HEALTHY Pineapple Peach Smoothie Bowl.
Ok, so you may wonder, what's the difference between a regular smoothie and smoothie bowl and why they are so popular. The difference is in the texture. Smoothie bowl has a slightly more thick consistency that can be eaten with a spoon. You get that texture by mixing frozen fruits.
Smoothie bowls are so special because you can add all sorts of toppings on a smoothie base - like fresh fruits, seeds, granola, nuts, and make the same but actually different dish every time. That’s why I LOVE smoothie bowls so much!
To make this Pineapple Peach Smoothie Bowl, you'll only need few simple ingredients - seasonal fruits, some seeds and cereals, and a bit of time. It's a perfect weekend breakfast or midday fruity snack. You just need to make sure that you have frozen bananas and pineapple ready, and you can whip up this great HEALTHY meal in less than a minute.
This super sweet Pineapple Peach Smoothie Bowl tastes fruity and so refreshing. Absolutely irresistible if you ask me. Juicy peaches, sweet pineapple, and bananas united with delicate blueberries, nutty pumpkin seeds and puffed rice flakes (which you can totally substitute with granola) - oh the great yumminess!
Another great thing about this smoothie bowl is that it doesn't contain any ADDED SUGARS. It's naturally sweetened with ripe banana. Frozen ripe banana gave a really smooth, incredibly creamy texture and natural sweetness, while the pineapple gave irresistible freshness. I also added some Ceylon cinnamon that enriched this smoothie bowl with warm summer flavors, as well as with many health benefits.
Pineapple Peach Smoothie Bowl is everything but simple smoothie fun. It's a whole, well-balanced meal. It's loaded with nutrients - immune boosting vitamins and dietary fibers that promotes good digestion, plant-based proteins as well as heart HEALTHY omega-3. It will nourish your body and surely brighten up your day. It's vegan-friendly, gluten-free too!
If you love smoothies, like me, you’ll definitely want a blender that is up to the task. Look for a good quality model that can crush ice easily. I use Vitamix and really love it. Many people use BlendTec, and I know Ninja is a good one too. But no matter what brand you choose, buy the one that is going to last you through many, many smoothie sessions!
Pineapple Peach Smoothie Bowl is …
- it’s made with all HEALTHY ingredients in just a few minutes,
- it’s creamy and just delicious,
- has no added sugars,
- it’s low-calorie, wholesome meal that kids just LOVE,
- it’s rich in nutrients – quality fibers and plant-based proteins,
- it’s rich in healthy omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin C good for our immunity,
- it’s rich in potassium, calcium, and iron,
- it’s enriched with healing super spice – Ceylon cinnamon,
- contains heart-friendly fats,
- perfect quick breakfast,
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free.
Summer isn't nearly over as long as there are beautiful peaches in the stores. So now run to the store and grab the last of the shelf.
Pineapple Peach Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup fresh pineapple frozen
- 1 medium ripe banana sliced into pieces and frozen
- Almond or coconut milk, if needed
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 medium size peach
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup puffed rice flakes or granola
- ½ cup blueberries
- Cut the banana and fresh pineapple into pieces and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Place the frozen banana and pineapple in a blender. Add cinnamon and the half of fresh peach. Mix well until you get a smooth mixture. Add a tablespoon or more almond milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl. Decorate with toppings - pumpkin seeds, sliced fresh peach, puffed rice flakes (or granola) and blueberries.
- Serve immediately.
These are my picks for this recipe:
[amazon_link asins='B074CZRSBJ,B01KA7VZA6,B01BLYNWVM' template='MyPicks' store='natalieshealt-20' marketplace='US' link_id='5c0d11d8-9597-11e7-8795-57c23db5cd17']